Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Kyle's "Work Music" - Volume 11

This will easily be the most girly thing you will ever see on this blog, but I don't even care... YOU BETTER BE OK WITH IT!


I was thinking about movies I used to watch when I was a kid... and when I say movies I used to watch when I was a kid, I really mean movies that I would no doubt watch TONIGHT if I had them... like "3 Men and a Little Lady"...

I've only seen bits and pieces of the first one, "3 Men and a Baby"... must not have been that epic... well, the second was totes is... it's filled with the cheesiest 80's music, which, I think, is awesome...

Am I gay for late 80's Tom Selleck, Ted Danson and Steve Guttenberg? YOU BETCHA!

This is the song from the opening credits... it's Pete "The Boss" Ross good... deal with it! They don't make music like this anymore... the music today BLOWS! 80's was legendary

No comments:

Post a Comment