Monday, January 3, 2011

Bears Recap - the "Big Bear and the Bojo Brothers" made Green Bay our BITCH edition

Da Bearse didn't even bother to show up to this game... a good team would have massacred The Beloved...

But...


And that's the fact, Jack!

I looked at the 2-deep for next weeks Packers/Eagles matchup, and unfortunately for Green Bay, they don't have Smokin' Joe Webb starting at QB... which means, just like Neal Page at the St. Louis Marathon, the Packers are f*cked!

In fact, I was able to get my hands on the tape of a phone call that Andy Reid made to Mike McCarthy after the game... didn't know Reid was this intense!



Anywho, to put it lightly, my friends and I absolutely rocked Green Bay's socks off Saturday/Sunday... we lit up Knuckles and the rest of Washington St. like the 4th of July... Golden Tee, beer pong, Irish Car Bombs and so forth...

Then there was tailgating...


Gotta give some props to Packers tailgating... it was straight up ACE!

I will say the "Bears Still Suck" chant was pretty effin' lame... especially since, hmmm, lemme think, we won the damn division... but whatevs... Packers are going to get knocked out Rocky style in Philly next week...

What are da Bearse gonna do? Sit back, relax, and strap it down! Mike Vick is my pick to click next week, you at home go ahead and select yours...

No comments:

Post a Comment