Sunday, January 9, 2011

Movies I need to add to my collection - part 2!

Just like "Wall Street 2", this is a sequel that has been in the works for a long time... I blogged on Novemsies the 4th on what movies I need to get from this cheap ass used DVD store off Butterfield Road...

Butterfield Road? YES!!!

From that beautiful store, I've been able to secure gems like "Grumpy Old Men", "Boiler Room", "2012" and "European Vacation"... now is the time to add mas peliculas... like...


For those of you not familiar with "Charlie Bartlett", it is one of the best high school movies I have ever seen... Charlie Bartlett fashions himself as a modern day "Ferris Bueller", obviously Ferris is a classic, but Bartlett isn't far off... this movie is awesome and I'm pretty sure I was the only person who saw it in theaters... and Robert Downey Jr. is soooooooooo epic as the alcoholic principal... does anyone play drugged out better than RDJ? That would be no... and Kat Dennings has big juggs...



Here are the rest of the gems that need to be lured into Kyle's Klassic Kollection..."oh KKK? THAT'S NOT GOOD!" - Krusty the Klown
  • Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist - maybe it's just because it's on TV right now, but the soundtrack is great... maybe I should just get the soundtrack... nope, again, Kat Dennings magumbos... def getting the movie...
  • The Program - one of the best football movies ever made...
  • Wonder Boys - should have gotten another Oscar for Michael Douglas... his best non-Gekko role...
  • Good Will Hunting 2: Hunting Season - oh wait, that's not real, but it should be...
  • The Net - early Sandra Bullock... not "Demolition Man" early, but pretty damn early... also, Dennis Miller in a serious role = sign me up! Charlie Bixby was my 2nd fav Winslow High teacher ever...
  • Dirty Work - unreal funny...
  • Dragnet - Aykroyd + Hanks = You can't put it in my collection.... YES!!!
There are more... but... Packers/Eagles is starting... I'm hoping Aaron Rodgers blows both of his knees out... OUCH!

BEARSE!!!

1 comment:

  1. addition - "Man of the Year" - Robin Williams + Lewis Black + The Continental = YES!

    ReplyDelete