Saturday, January 8, 2011

Sick just in time for the weekend... D'OH!

Crazy sore throat this weekend... prolly won't leave the house... maybe it's not soo bad though... I mean, there is plenty of football to watch this weekend... which is straight up ACE

How do I put this delicately? Ummmm... J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!!!

If the Jets and the Eagles win this weekend, well, that would just be the best thing for everyone involved... New York needs a win since the Giants went bye bye, and Philly needs a win because the city is still down from Pauly losing all of Rocky's money in that crooked Power of Attorney ordeal in Rocky V...

Plus, I hear the Packers just signed a new player...


SIDENOTE - Watching ABC Family right now and "Sky High" might be the worst movie I have ever seen... holy cow it's bad... ok not "Twilight" bad, but close!


I'm being seriously though, I don't think I will accomplish much this weekend now that I feel like the floor of a taxi cab... I'm developing a checklist of accomplishable things:
  • Blog a few times... mmmmkay
  • Watch minimum of 6 football games... of course
  • Watch at least 10 "Man v. Food" episodes... obviously
  • Attempt to drink away my sore throat... could be a good idea... might attack this cold with a heavy dose of cough drops and Sammy Adams... tubular
  • Never take off my Uggs
  • Become the biggest overnight Eagles fan? No doubt... Green Bay sucks and the fact that they have a football team is like if Rockford had an NFL team... it boggles the mind
I'm sure there might be more, but I can't think of it right now... I'm still watching "Sky High" and I'm rapidly losing brain cells... fml

Wild Card weekend calls for classic "Simpsons Shorts - Football"... just like Jamie Lee Curtis topless in "Trading Places", it is a sight to see... :16 seconds into the video it gets real dicey real quick!

1 comment:

  1. Nin Jiom Pei Pa Koa (ninjiom-hk.cwahi.net) may be another choice. i know alot of people use it, its also non alcoholic, though it's effectiveness is not as good as alcohol based cough medicine, but it's still good to use on not so serious scratchy throat.

    ReplyDelete