Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Most Underrated Sports Movies!

SUP BITCHES!

Was watching an epically underrated sports movie tonight that I bought on DVD for 2 bucks the other day... picture below of the movie that is simply... the TITS


Major League: Back to the Minors!

If you think I'm nuts for picking this movie... blow me. You probably haven't sat down and watched the entire movie in a long time, or ever. Sure, its kind of slow at some parts... but it dominates in the one category I find to be totally supreme when I'm deciding whether to buy a movie or not...

And that quality is: THE SOOOOO BAD ITS GOOD category.

This one fits that bill and then some.

Few notes from the movie: Scott Bakula is the man... Roger Dorn owns the TWINS? I'm cool with it... whatevs... Cerano, the japanese guy an Rube Baker are back...

and sooo is..........


HARRY DOYLE HERE!!!



As for the rest of my sooo bad its good sports movies

Eddie - totally rocks... it has O'Farrell from Little Big League basically playing the same role... sick

Teen Wolf - Michael J Fox... as a wolf... and star of the basketball team... nuff said

The Air Up There - don't fuck with Kevin Bacon

Rocky V - I actually think this movie is good... maybe I'll write a post about it soon on why I think it's one of the best installments in the Rocky series... but everyone seems to hate it... so it goes here for now


That's all...

No comments:

Post a Comment