Friday, October 1, 2010

My First Post

Someone at work said I should start a blog... so just like Doc Brown, I thought, "What the hell!"

You've decided to come to my movie and things blog - good for you. You made the right choice. Below is a picture of me...

handsome son of a bitch

Lets get this outta the way. I don't know everything about movie history. In fact, I don't really like any movies that were made before 1968. I'd go into a list of reasons why, but, I don't really give a shit.

For some context about my favorite movies, here is a list of some of my favsies - Ghostbusters, all the Rocky movies (even 5... yep, I said it), Superman, Halloween, Wall Street and so forth. I even love terrible movies like St. Elmo's Fire, Mannequin and Vegas Vacation. Why? Because I'm not a piece of shit movie snob. Movies are supposed to be fun.
I'll have more later... because I'm too lazy to do it now. 

BY THE DUBS - in my reviews... I won't get into too much detail on the plot. I'm more of a movie commenter, instead of reviewer who goes into deep plot details. 

DAAAAAAA BEARSE!!!

ps - My rating system goes as follows:
4 stars - MUST SEE!!!
3 stars - Theatre trip/wait for rental... flip a coin
2 stars - Rental
1 stars - Fuck this movie blows

that is all

1 comment: