Sunday, December 12, 2010

Bears Prediction - the "It's snowy as shit" edition!

I just woke up and looked outside and it's like a monsoon of snow blowing through the air... THEN, I turned on my phone and found out the METRODOME ROOF COLLAPSED because of the snow... I mean, holy shit! Already a crazy Sunday and I'd been awake for 45 seconds...

Sooooooooooooo jacked for this matchup today...


Bears/Patriots... winner will clearly be deemed the best team in the NFL (sorry Falcons, but you are, uhhhhh, nope)... and the loser will be the Patriots HAH!

Oh the weather outside is weather!

Ok, I'm being seriously you guys, this weather is gonna be crazy during the game... perfect for a Bears/Patriots matchup... two teams that are geared for conditions that would be rough for effin' polar bears...

SIDENOTE - How many picks would Peyton Manning throw in the Chicago weather today? Over/under is 11.5, I'm taking the over...

The way you beat the Patriots is by pounding the football... so Matt Forte needs to step it up bigtime... if he doesn't, it becomes a contest of which quarterback can weather the storm better, and that is a matchup that Jay Baby just can't win... Tom Brady is the best quarterback in the league and it's not even close... playing Mike Vick will seem like a walk in the park compared to this game...

With that said... if all else fails... Devin Hester = WILDCARD BITCHES!!!



This is it, don't get scared now...

THE PREDICTION

The Beloved - 13
SB XX Losers - 10

I just think Lovie has got his mojo back, and every week they just figure it the fuck out... I don't know how... but they will again... hopefully

Looking back at Super Bowl XX though... Patriots were looking good............. and it's good!

No comments:

Post a Comment