Thursday, December 9, 2010

Who I want the father of Sweet Dee's child to be in "Sunny" season finale!

Look, this isn't going to happen, because I'm just not that lucky... it's gotta be Colin!

For all the "Sunny" newbies who aren't that fluent with the first season, he was the best part of "Gun Fever", which is one of my all time favorite episodes...


My reasons for loving this episodes are a little selfish... I mean, Dee is dating f'n Lex Luthor (Michael Rosenbaum, best best Lex)...

I saw the teaser for this episode earlier today, and I'm sure they are going to float out the obvious names over the course of the episode - Rickety Crickett, Brian the Soldier, the retarded guy, the old korean guy, the McPoyles, Bill Ponderosa...

BUT, I want me some Lex Luthor babies on "Sunny"... Colin was totally epic in "Gun Fever"... two words, "OH SHIT!"



UPDATE - It was the Tranny... totally epic... did NOT see that coming lol... this show is the fuckin' best!

No comments:

Post a Comment