Saturday, December 4, 2010

Fuckin' Snow!

Snow is like that girl that you used to hang out with but stopped because she was really annoying... then after a long time passes, you're at the bars and you drunk text her because you forgot how annoying she was, and then you see her again ur like, "fuck I forgot I can't stand you!"

Yes... that is what snow is like... and we had the first big snow of the year here in Chicago over the night... and now I have to go plow the driveway... but first, put your hands together for the master of snow blowing, Mr. Plow...


There is only a few things I hate more than snow plowin' snow:
  • Mowing the lawn (cuz uh mah allergies)
  • Those lame bitch ass Twilight vampire movies
  • The fans of those lame bitch ass vampire movies
  • Brett Brett Brett Brett Brett Brett
  • The "Check Engine" light
And so forth

BREAKING NEWS - Our snow blower needs a new part that won't be here for a few days... so I've been downgraded to shoveling... poop

"Poop?" - Brent Musburger

Ya, so I need to call my boy below...




Problem is, he's a cartoon... and he CAN'T rap!



So like Jack Torrence, I will stumble out into the snow completely pissed off, but without all the murderousness...

This shoveling of the snow might be the death of me... it won't be because of the airplanes... oh no, it wasn't the airplanes... it was the shoveling that killed the Kyle...

No comments:

Post a Comment