Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Epic Acting 101 - Greatest line in movie history

I've never seen this movie... I'm sad I do not own it... I love epically bad movies... there is a certain charm to really bad movies... see, nobody likes movies that are just regular bad, but when they are sooooooo bad in every way possible, they are quite fun to watch!


"Shark Attack 3" is famous for many things... terrible acting, obviously, as well as fantastically bad special effects...

But it's real charm lies in one line... I can't even describe the line because it is just sooo shockingly awesome... the only way to experience it is to just watch it

I will leave you with this... I would have given anything to be in the room that the writers of this movie were in when they wrote this line... I can't imagine the types of drugs they were on to think that this particular choice of dialogue was a good choice... to think there is actually someone who thought to themselves, "Oh sh*t, this line is PERFECT!"

And here... we... go...

No comments:

Post a Comment