Sunday, November 28, 2010

BEARS PREDICTION!

Dog Boy is in town... I tried shipping my dog Dusty to him, but he kept barking at the mailman... I know what you are thinking, "Kyle, it's your dog! That's not nice!"... well, you haven't met Dusty... I had Mike Vick over for Thanksgiving dinner, no joke, and look at what Dusty did to him...


Chased him right outta the damn dining room... yeah I know, I thought it was weird he was still wearing his Falcons jersey too...

Let's talk about this football game for a brief moment... it's a total pick em game... on one side, I think daa Bearse are going to contain Vick and play well enough offensively to win a close game... and then on the flip side, I think Jay Baby might totally fuck us with a flurry of picks...

It's such a fine line... I think what it comes down to is whether or not the Eagles defense drops 3 or 4 Jay Baby picks like the Dolphins and Vikings have the last two weeks...

Also, I did my part to help out, when Vick was over, I forced him to watch the ending of "Homeward Bound"... and he cried like a baby... (who doesn't?)



Hmmmmmmmmmm....... childhood memories...


THE PREDICTION

The Beloved - 20
Dog Boy - 13


GO FALCONS!!! EFF THE PACKERS!!!

2 comments:

  1. On the DVD, there's an alternate ending where Shadow is limping to his family and gets attacked and eaten by BEARSE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. god i love that ending... there is also another ending where Robert Hayes sees that Shadow is limping and he takes Shadow to the vet and is put to sleep... the kids are crying their eyes out and he's laughing hysterically

    ReplyDelete