Monday, November 8, 2010

CONAN!

The Simpsons was never better than when Conan was one of the main writers on the show back in the early seasons of the show...



Clearly, this is the biggest TV event since... fuck... his last show?

He wrote a few of my favorite Simpsons episodes of all time, including "Homer Goes to College" and "Marge vs. the Monorail"... which of course produced one of the all time greatest songs in the history of the show... MONO-d'oh!



Pretty pumped for tonights CONAN! Can't believe its finally back on the air... I mean, I'm still a Letterman guy all the way, but Conan is number 2... followed by Fallon, Kimmel, CF... and then I don't even count Leno... fuck Jay Leno... he's no Krusty the Klown!


Anywho - tonights show should be epic... especially since they've released a sneak peak of his first guest... I've posted the clip below... it's the "I didn't do it!" boy...

No comments:

Post a Comment