Monday, November 1, 2010

November preview!

Short post tonight... watching a movie with Denise Richards and don't want to miss anything... she seems really nice... probably because she has big jugs... ahhhhhh I mean her boobs are huge.... ughhh I mean I wanna squeeze them... MAMA! (thank you Liar Liar)

btw... best line in that movie..... BASEBALL STUFF!!!

Moving right along... November movies are hard to come by... they aren't slam dunk movie holidays like Halloween, Christmas, Valentines Day, ID4, Arbor Day, Kasmir Pulaski Day, Friday the 13ths, Love Day, Spendover, Christmas 2, Hamburglars Birthday, Doomsday, Doris Day... Hey, why don't I just go eat some hay, make things out of clay, lay by the bay? I just may! What'd ya say?

Get it together, Kyle...

I'll write more about this on my Thanksgiving movie edition later this month... but the best November movie of all time...


Planes, Trains and Automobiles... and it's not even close...

This scene below should have gotten John Candy a Best Supporting Actor nomination... no joke...



later boners...

No comments:

Post a Comment