Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Kyle's "Work Music" - Volume 3

If you are like me, and today is your last workday before Thanksgiving break (thank you, turkey creator), then you need a little office music to get you through a work day of which I will probably not get anything done today... at least not much... there's only like 3 people in the office today, and none of them are the boss... soooooooo HALF DAY BITCHES!!!

Let's talk Kyle's "Work Music", Volume 3 point oh...


The picture above is from the movie which has the music I've posted below...

"No Reservations"... I know what you are thinking,"Uh, Kyle, that's a girls movie"... to which I reply, "uhhh blow me"

This movie has 3 things that makes it NOT a girls movie... great food... CZJ (good lord she's hot)... and Where is Harvey... DENT?

So without further Apu, I bring you some uppidy work music that is rock solid...




Tomorrow on STT, I bring you the best Thanksgiving movie ever... wonder what the F it will be???

No comments:

Post a Comment