Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The best music videos ever - part 1!

I am only naming this part 1... because if its a slow day and if I don't know what to blog about... I can just go find more music videos to post... basically I don't want to look like a jackass... you know, horror movies should always have Part 1 in the title... bc you know damn well there will be another one!

My personal favorite video goes with my favorite song... and if you know anything about me... you know its "Come on Eileen" by Dexys Midnight Runners!


It's one of the best sing-a-long songs of all time... it's my bread and butter karaoke song... one time when I was in Washington, I was actually recognized as the "Come on Eileen guy"! It was by far awesomer than any time I was recognized as a TV personality...

This video is nuts




Here are some other boss choices, if you have the time...


Journey - Separate Ways... playing air instruments... ACE




Rock Me Amadeus - Falco... just watch it, ya turkeys




Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now - Starship... from the movie Mannequin... Kim Catrell 23 years ago... COUNT IT!




and finally...


The Way - Fastball... this was the best song in the summer of '98... remember this back when my little league team was winning the Illinois State baseball championship... sorry Crystal Lake... UR FUCKIN OUT!




If you have better choices... feel free to share!

4 comments:

  1. Yeah, I'd have to say whenever I think Come On Eileen, you're the first thing that pops up in my head...good tune, but you forgot Queen...and I don't just mean one, I mean all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha nice!!! I love me some Queen too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNnAvTTaJjM

    Burning Down the House is pretty nuts, and I like the featured comment on the video:

    "I was working in a Pizza Hut when this song came out, we'd sing along only saying "burning down the hut". :) Oddly enough that Hut DID burn a few years later."

    ReplyDelete
  4. that video is awesome... ive never seen it... but i love the song when it was in revenge of the nerds

    ReplyDelete